Goldwell Global Master, UK
Lisa has been in the hair industry for almost 25 years. As well as being co-owner and Director of stylish Salon Webster Whiteman in Mayfair, she has been a trainer and mentor to many salon owners and talented up-and-coming hairdressers both nationally and internationally.
Her high standards and reliability have led to a reputation for the utmost level of professionalism, which has been rewarded with nominations for numerous top industry awards as well as being Global Partner Category Winner of Color Zoom 2012.
Salon friendly tips and hints and always keeping an eye on the commercial side of hairdressing is a priority for her.
’Keep a positive, mental attitude! Never stop learning and keep giving’.
• Winner of Color Zoom Global Partner Category – 2012
• London Hairdresser of the year Finalist BHA
• Photographic Collection of the Year Finalist Creative Head Magazine
• Website of the year Finalist BBHA
• Independent Newcomer Salon of the Year Finalist
Area of Expertise
• Technical Cutting
• Creative Color
• Photographic Styling and Imagery
• Presentation and Platform Artist
• Seminar and In-Salon training
Next trainer & educator: Mario Krankl