• Apply Kerasilk Style Bodifying Volume Mousse
onto towel-dried hair.
• Blow-dry your hair with a round brush to shape it.
Use a vent brush to create stronger root lifting.
• For more movement, use a curling iron around the
hairline and work towards the crown.
• To add more texture, dispense a small amount
of Kerasilk Style Accentuating Finish Crème
into the palms of your hands and twist sections
of hair with your fingers.
• For more volume in longer hair, use Velcro rollers
to set the hair.
• For better hold, spray Kerasilk Style Texturizing
Finish Spray onto the rollers and fix it with a clip.
• For more waves use a curling iron and apply Kerasilk Style
Forming Shape Spray for better stability.
• Wrap the hair vertical to the curling iron and hold for 10
seconds. Finalize with Kerasilk Style Fixing Effect Hairspray.
• Always use a blow dryer with a nozzle and direct the airflow
from roots to tips for better
control and a shiny finish.
• Use Kerasilk Style Forming Shape Spray for heat protection,
when changing your style with hot tools.